Is it time to renew your International Safe Feed/Safe Food (I-SF/SF) certification? Follow the steps below to recertify your facility.
- Your facility’s designated I-SF/SF contact should receive a renewal notice from FAMI-QS and an invoice for the renewal fee from the American Feed Industry Association.
- Review the model audit form.
- Review and complete, in detail, the nine-page questionnaire.
- Submit all completed documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit payment to the AFIA after you receive the invoice.
- Your certification body will schedule an inspection for your facility.
- The certification body will inspect your facility and determine if your facility meets the requirements of the program. The certification body will then inform the AFIA and FAMI-QS if your facility should be re-certified or if follow-up action is required before your certification is renewed.
For assistance with the process, contact us here.